In the framework of development of a trading platform, we are looking for an Advanced/Senior Developer React + C# or Python with 5-10 years of professional experience in software development.
The Downstream DC supports the industrialisation of the costing processes for customers and the management of the exposures related to confirmed sales positions for both gas and power. Highly performing forecasting is part of the key processes in this respect.
The objective of the mission is to industrialize and secure business processes by designing and delivering IT solutions (Web API oriented) within the context of Downstream IT applications landscape.
The main activities are
- Take into account functional specifications
- Design the technical solution
- Workload estimate
- Development (and Unit Testing) and documentation of Web API
- Report the progress of your tasks on a weekly basis
- Ensure deliveries and respect deadlines
- Collaborate and share experiences with other teams (other delivery center ....)
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Min 1 year of experience in React.JS Redux; NPM packaging
- Min 5 years of Software development in C# .NET or Python with Web Services leveraging WCF / Web API / Rest
- Advanced experience with SQL in an RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle)
- Good knowledge of Web communication protocols (Rest, OAuth, SOAP, XML, JSON,...)
- CI/CD pipelines & Version Control systems (GIT/Azure DevOps)
- Good understanding of software development standards (SOLID, TDD, Design Patterns) and Scrum Methodology
- Experience with Azure platform PaaS (Web & API App) is a plus
- Fluent in Engligh + French and/or Dutch
- Synthetic and structure in his/her communication