Our client, The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) are two European Standardization Organizations and their management centre (CCMC) is located in Brussels. Their mission is to foster the European economy in global trading, the welfare of European citizens and the environment. Through their services they provide platforms for the development of European Standards and other technical specifications.
To consolidate their activity, CCMC is joining forces with proselect in order to find their:
Data and Reporting Specialist (M/F/X)
Process optimisation and reporting!
As Data and Reporting Specialist, you report directly to the Digital Solution Manager. Your main responsibilities are to manage accessibility and use of data, reporting, dashboards and business processes.
Your role is composed by 3 axes
- Translating reporting needs into production reports and dashboards ;
- Create new report or revise current report based on requirements determined in collaboration with your colleagues and managers ;
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunity for improvements ;
- Support the re-design of procedures to report business analytics and KPIs ;
- Test reports and use problem solving skills to determine problems' root cause and suggest solutions with users ;
- Determine opportunities to streamline manual processes and develop automate processes.
- Analysing and understanding the business processes ;
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements ;
- Contribute to the development of new automated processes using workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand ;
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple deliverables ;
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay ;
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- You have an eye for details and procedures optimisation while seeing the big picture as to fit business needs.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration or any relevant field and have a successful experience of at least 3 years in data, reporting and process management.
Moreover, the ideal candidate will
- Be fluent in English both written and spoken (mandatory);
- Have strong analytical skills, both numerical and verbal ;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to make information and processes intelligible for all users ;
- Rigorous and methodical working attitude ;
- Be a team player and a problem solver.
- Experience in working with large datasets, derive insights and present information through visualization and reports.
- Our client, CEN CENELEC is offering a position in a work environment on a human scale, respectful and open-minded.
- The association offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
- This opening is exclusive to ProSelect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.
- Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.