We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You work in the operational team responsible of Java application servers (WebSphere/WebLogic/JBoss), several security products (ISAM/Apache/NGINX/LDAP) and also our brand new OpenShift private cloud platform.
Role & Responsibilities
- You take care of all operational activities related to our OpenShift Container Platform (On-Prem) :
- Incident Management : resolving all incidents reported manually by users or automatically by monitoring systems. From time to time, some complex issues might require interaction with the vendor
- Change Management : executing the planned activities (upgrade, patches, configuration change, extension of capacity, etc) triggered by us or other teams
- Problem Management : Structural follow up of recurring issues
- Capacity Management : follow up of the platform usage growth and planning ahead the required physical capacity extension
- You provide support for the new application on-boarding by assessing their requirements in collaboration with OpenShift engineering and CDI team.
- You follow the operational procedures in place and from time to time, you write some additional documentations. Improvement and automation should become a habit.
- You join the daily meetings related to the continuous improvements of our OpenShift platform.
- You interact regularly with your engineering counterparts
- You participate in hotline and on-duty rotation
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
- You have hands-on experience with :
- Unix/Linux systems
- Containers orchestration (based on Kubernetes) - mandatory !
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GIT, etc) and developer tools in general
- Ansible and TerraForm
- Web security concepts
- Basic skills with scripted programming languages (Shell/Perl/...)
- Knowledge/Experience with a public cloud provider (Azure, GCP, AWS, ...) is a clear added value
- You have good basic knowledge of Storage and networking concepts
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- Customer centricity is part of your nature.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a constant learning attitude.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.