We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You work in the domain responsible for developing applications covering charging, billing, accounts receivables and collections for the residential and business market of Proximus.
As a domain architect, you are responsible for translating business and IT needs into a cross-application solution within the domain.
Role and Responsibilities
- You understand the business vision, strategy and project roadmaps
- You ensure that there is a complete set of relevant and clear business requirements
- You translate the functional and non-functional requirements into an effective, reliable and future proof solution architecture
- You work with a team of functional analysts in order to create an end-to-end solution across applications
- You provide the high-level estimates to develop and implement the solution
- You ensure the solution is implemented in line with the architecture during project execution
- You refine large requirements into well-defined time-boxed features
- You act as the single point of contact for the business requestors
- You provide clear and structured communication and documentation, to users, functional analysts, operations and management
- You are involved in RFP processes
- You coach people evolving towards an architect/analyst role
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience
- You have profound experience in analysis or architecture in a complex IT environment
- You have hands-on experience with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies and UML modelling techniques
- You have knowledge of the business processes in billing and the technical capabilities of large systems such as enterprise billing systems
- Knowledge of the Telecom ecosystem is considered an asset
- You have strong analytical skills and anticipate the impact of possible solutions to complex problems
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind
- Customer centricity is part of your nature
- You value communication and collaboration with others
- You have a learning attitude
- Good knowledge (both oral and written) of English as well as Dutch or French is mandatory
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.