We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You work in the team Communication and Collaboration Solutions within the domain responsible for Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS). The main customers of this team are the Proximus employees.
As a Microsoft Workplace Engineer Microsoft Office 365 you are responsible for managing the main Microsoft Office 365 collaboration services used within Proximus (MS Teams - MS SharePoint). Also, you are responsible for the Microsoft SharePoint on premise farm.
Role & Responsibilities
- You ensure a robust, high performing and scalable, flexible DWS solution.
- You have an analytic mind. You can advise the business, capture and list up the requirements, do an assessment and build a solution.
- You can help in guiding businesses in improving processes, products, services and software through data analysis.
- You can translate business requirements into high-level design and low-level component designs
- You participate in the technical design of the solutions based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by the domain architects.
- You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you. You ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
- You apply Continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project.
- You participate in the implementation of releases following the Proximus change & release management processes.
- You propose innovative solutions that add value to the business.
- You can investigate and solve complex problems.
- You provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
- You are passionate about Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem, and feel comfortable in using
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- You have an analytical mind and critical attitude with a drive for improvement.
- You have proven that you can manage IT projects independently
- You have at least 5 years hands-on experience with managing, supporting and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint on premise farms (2013/2016/2019)
- You have at least 3 years hands-on experience with:
- Managing, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint
- Managing, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Office 365 Teams
- Introducing and supporting the latest Microsoft Office 365 features
- Governance and lifecycle management of O365 services (mainly Teams - SharePoint)
- You have a good basic knowledge of:
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Graph API
- Microsoft Power Platform
- You are trilingual (Dutch, French, English)
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.