We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Purpose of the position
You lead the development of complex cross-functional and cross-departmental end-to-end processes, both for product launches, process improvement initiatives (customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, simplification) and technical projects.
You coordinate the process part in projects from preparation (scope, planning, goal, resources) to implementation (follow-up, efficiency, result) in order to implement qualitative process changes in the most effective way in a structured, comprehensive and timely manner.
- You clearly define and formally agree with the team what the process scope to be delivered must be (in the beginning and during the project in case of changes)
- You approach each project rationally and find ways to easily explain complex process decisions to the team
- You develop business processes and lead cross-divisional teams in the development of a good end-to-end process to increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs. (Ebitda contribution)
- You have a thorough knowledge of relevant process domain (s). Focus on order fulfillment, provisioning are a must. Has a thorough knowledge of Telecom and market and makes optimum use of this with operational experience, knowledge of Proximus organization and networking in order to launch new products in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- You make a retro planning regarding the processes to be delivered, the necessary workshops, prepare these workshops thoroughly and push solutions to help the project move forward.
- You identify risks and problems and you initiate actions if timely qualitative process delivery with quality is compromised.
- You communicate proactively and with quality regarding the process status within the project.
- You are able to actively present process topics to higher management using qualitative power point presentations (project boards and other management meetings) and advise them on decisions of prioritization (budget, IT mandays) to improve the timing and quality of implementation of secure the projects.
- You provide qualitative process diagrams in Visio and other formats.
- You are responsible for keeping up-to-date and documenting fundamental Proximus processes
- You provide a formal cancellation of the processes to the operational teams or their process representatives
- Knowledge of the Proximus group product portfolio
- Knowledge of core finding and buying, getting started, billing and payment and getting help processes
- Knowledge of the network technologies used, the IT architecture and the organization (roles and responsibilities).
- Knowledge of the regulatory context.
- Knowledge and control of a number of process techniques (elements of Lean, Six Sigma, BPM, etc.).
- Skills in Microsoft Office (including flow chart tools such as Visio).
- Leadership and communication skills are critical.
- Operational experience (preferably in operations) is recommended.
Languages : Strong in NL, FR, EN (both written and oral)
Other requirements : 5 to 10 years of experience in Business Process Mgmt.
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.