We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
The professional customer is becoming increasingly demanding.
It is therefore all the more important to be able to meet customer requirements, which - in the professional market - often goes hand in hand with demonstrating the correct certification. In the tenders of the main professional customers, compliance with standards of all kinds is already being surveyed. In this context, we want to strengthen the team where the central control of the IMS (Integrated Management System), the management system for ISO certification of quality and information security, takes place. Finding a good balance between business objectives, customer needs and related certification is one of the core tasks of the Tqm team.
The Tqm team within Cuo-E2E has been engaged in quality management for the highest market segments for many years and therefore works across the boundaries of the Business Units. It is also the driving force behind the project to simplify the portfolio of certificates and related management systems. If you still know that an ever-expanding landscape of partners and affiliates plays a role in the ecosystem of certificates and attestations, you will soon understand that we make a direct contribution to the business strategy.
Among other things, this exciting function offers challenges in terms of communication, strategy and vision in the area of certification. The advisory role that the team is increasingly taking on must be expressed correctly and promptly to all stakeholders. Stakeholder management is therefore an increasingly important challenge.
Within this team it will be your role to participate in the daily follow-up of the existing certificates and audit cycles. Furthermore, you will have to help shape the further roll-out of our integrated management system, have active contacts with various stakeholders, both horizontally and vertically, and ensure that the ecosystem covers all standard aspects within the organisation of all our processes.
The work domain concerns both internal clients and cooperation with external parties, such as e.g. the Dutch Ministry of Defence.
- the certification body we work with
- external consultants or networks with whom we consult in the context of improvement
You will help set up and report on the Risk Register and the 'SWOT' analysis of processes, assess the impact on other processes and/or teams and describe the process maturity.
Determining and implementing an internal audit plan is one of the core tasks of the position. Updating the related follow-up documentation is part of this. Being able to inform the client at all times about the status of the IMS and the associated risks, audits and the like, is part of the role.
As process expert within the Tqm team these are your principal challenges
- Internal audit of the documented processes within the IMS Process Framework. Execute and supervise these audits according to a fixed methodology, report them and guarantee the follow-up of their output.
- Monitoring the correctness of the Process Framework: ensuring that the Process Framework is adapted and adjusted in a timely manner so that it is always in line with the reality of our services in scope.
- Monitoring and reporting action points from internal and external audits and ensuring that improvement actions are managed, Embedded and verified in a timely manner. Reporting: drawing up a thorough audit report containing an accurate account of the essential findings is key.
- Facilitation of external audits, Management Reviews and other related forums within the portfolio of the Plan/Do/Check/Act cycle. Briefing actors in the IMS and informing those involved in a coordinating or facilitating function.
- Quality control: in consultation and cooperation with the main roles (process owners, business matter experts...) within our IMS, ensure that the documented information is accurate and compliant at all times and that the review cycles are respected.
- Continuous learning: keeping the knowledge of quality management, auditing, risk management and the ISO standards (9001, 27001, 14001) and related best practices up to date at all times, ensuring that your expertise is maintained and expanded.
- Knowledge of the Proximus organisation and insight into the Proximus world of the professional customer
- Knowledge of quality concepts
- Process knowledge - ARIS Connect,...
- Knowledge of known software packages such as MS Office. Specific knowledge of SharePoint is an asset
- Knowledge of languages: native Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other national language and English is necessary (both written and spoken) for good and clear communication with the various services and clients.
- Customer focus and result orientation
- Presentation and communication skills
- Being able to work as a team player as well as independently
- Insight into operational procedures/methods
- Thorough knowledge and experience of the ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and preferably ISO 14001 + related best practices form the perfect basis.
- Demonstrable Auditor skills and/or experience in the domains of quality and/or information security and/or environmental management systems
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.