As part of the network automation team you will participate in the rollout of Software Defined network for our customer.
With its 18k users in several departments, dispersed in numerous locations, our customer owns a large and complex network. Keeping the network on par with the latest state of technology is an exciting challenge. The latest developments in network automation are introducing software development practices to the network world. The network automation team brings together expertise of both the network and software development worlds. As part of the network automation team you will participate in the rollout of Software Defined network for our customer, with the goal of enriching the team with your DevOps expertise.
More specifically, you will
- Participate in project team with the ongoing roll-out of software defined components
- Evaluate the current tools and procedures with the network operation team in search for efficiency gains
- You have at least 3y experience as a DevOps engineer and you are intrigued by large networks.
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology and CI/CD.
- You are security aware.
- You are ready to investigate, experiment and troubleshoot
- Networking basics (CCNA level)
- Agile/Scrum methodology
Knowledge of the following is a plus
- Ansible, Postman,
- JSON, XML
- Python: Jinja2,
- Postgress, MySQL
- VMware, KVM, Docker
- GIT, GitLab
- Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- Apache, Nginx
- Pupet, Chef