- You are responsible for product management in our e-Commerce activities.
- You contribute to an efficiently running Marketing & Digital department. Therefore, you will collaborate with all stakeholders (Sales, IT, Operations, HR, and external partners).
- You give feedback on current ways of working, uncover blind spots and bottlenecks and propose improvements.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Product management:
- Create and maintain customer catalogues in our e-systems:
- Create and maintain product catalogues and adapt to agreements with the customers.
- Report on the use and sales; provide the management with insights.
- Provide demos to customers together with our sales team.
- Optimisation of our e-systems:
- Monitor and analyse our webshop in order to continuously improve.
- Support new developments with data, insights and testing.
- Hands-on marketing support: Support the marketing & digital department in a.o marketing actions, e-mail marketing and website content management.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, marketing, IT or equivalent through experience
- Fluent Dutch and English (orally and written). French is a plus.
- Very good in Excel, MS Office
- Proven experience with digital marketing tools is a must: analytics, Web content management (preferably also maintenance/management of a Web shop), e-mail marketing, ...
- Proven knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV and Kentico EMS is a plus
- e-Commerce and/or sales experience, in B2B electronics is nice-to-have