Human Capital Developer (M/F)
You're the Agile Recruiter with a sharp eye to spot our potential new colleagues! You work with integrity and honesty, you're respectful of your colleagues, your stakeholders, and your candidates. You work closely with your team to achieve results and find the greatest new colleagues to join our crew and you're looking for an exciting new challenge, with constant learning opportunities?
Then you are The person we are looking for! You will be the Proximus Spearit Ambassador towards Proximus Spearit's talent.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting our future talents but not only...
- In charge of the entire recruitment process, you act as talent acquisition advisor to the hiring managers for your specific talent pool. You attain the best results by being creative and maintain a network of internal and external contacts by performing regular benchmark checks and remain current on future trends and developments related to recruitment and HR topics.
- In collaboration with our marketing department, you structure all our visibility channels, you participate and create events, to remain current and promote Proximus Spear IT.
- As you will act as a single point of contact towards the candidates and internal stakeholders, you are the trusted person in contributing to the development of our talent pool by taking part in the induction plan of our new colleagues, their objectives & bonus...
- You establish and maintain strong relationships with Spearit's talents, by participating in their day to day life and by customizing training and development programs. You will also support team leaders in the Performance Management process, and so much more!
Working location: Brussels (4 days/week) + Diest (1 day/week)
Skills and Experience
- University degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in an ICT recruiting role and/or HR Generalist role including talent management and recruitment
- Proven knowledge of IT function
- Ability to close selection running processes
- Knowledge of social (labour) law and/or Hrm is an added value
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
Personality and Values
- CAN do mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and to be comfortable with high volume workload
- Result driven and focused on objectives
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Diplomatic approach
Proximus Spearit offers you an attractive career. We encourage our employees to take their professional development into their own hands and to make use of our multiple internal career possibilities.
We offer you an attractive salary and lots of non-statutory benefits.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Are you ready to join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where there's never a dull moment? Then apply right now and we'll get in touch ASAP! We're really looking forward to meeting you !