The consultant's main task is to provide advice to clients in the various domains of information security:
- Information Security Risk Assessments based on ISO 27001/27002 standards
- CMMI services: determine the security maturity level of a client and guide the client in the elaboration of a short/longer term planning evolving to a higher CMMI level (Capability Maturity Model Integration).
- ISO as a Service: providing support to a CISO (Corporate Information Security Officer) or taking on the role of Information Security Officer yourself
- ISMS Setup (ISO 27001): taking the lead in or giving advice when setting up an ISMS (Information Security Management System).
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA): mapping the risks associated with the processing of personal data
- Information Security Writing documents: policies, procedures, guidelines, security baselines, ...
- ISMS Compliance Assessment: compliance verification against the ISO27001 controls
- ISMS Certification Preparation & Guidance: supporting activities to prepare an ISMA certification
- NIS preparation services: giving advice to be ready for the European NIS (Security of Network and Information Systems) directive.
- GDPR: Assessments: short well-defined assignments (1 to 10 days) at a fixed price to 0determine the maturity level of a customer and to propose an as-is versus to-be situation
- You have at least 10 years of relevant information security experience and you have a feeling for cyber security solutions in a business environment.
- You are certified ISO 27001 (mandatory) with a strong hands-on experience in a Data Centre environment. Preferably also experienced in ISO27K pre-certification track (guidance towards certification.
- You have project management skills
- You demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, you are proactive, persuasive and resistant to stress.
- You can explain the trends and concepts in the field of security in a clear and understandable way.
- You take the initiative to stay up-to-date within the information security domain.
- You have a positive attitude, are open-minded and have a strong motivation.
- You have strong organizational skills and an analytical mind.
- You are No-Nonsense and have good presentation skills.
- Being certified in CISSP, CISA, ... is considered as an asset.
- Your possess tremendous soft skills to build a relationship of trust with the customer ("trusted advisor")
- You can easily handle business in Dutch, French and English