For our daughter company we're currently looking to expand the team and welcome new .NET developers:
What is it like to work at Unbrace?
At Unbrace, we build custom web applications for our customers' innovative business ideas. Building custom things is fun! It gives us a lot a flexibility and input in the design and execution and allows us to think proactively with our customers. Did we mention Unbrace works with some of the biggest and most respected tech companies in Belgium and the world? Lots of fun projects, cutting-edge technology and interactions with interesting people.
Unbrace is a small company, but that has nothing but benefits: It's not in a big Office building somewhere in Brussels or Antwerp, but it's located in a small, easily reachable suburban area in Sint-Job-In't-Goor. We offer free and high quality coffee, water, sodas, snacks and sometimes beers. Fancy something healthier? Fruit and veggies (and a slow juicer) are available as well.
You are free to choose your own Hardware (laptop, smartphone), you'll get a company car, you can work from home. The whole nine yards.
Who are we looking for?
As our list of customers & projects is ever-growing, we are looking for motivated people to strengthen our in-house development team.
To summarize, you:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant project experience with C#.NET in a web based context.
- Have a firm grasp of the C# language, the .NET framework and ecosystem.
- Are always hungry to learn and improve.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and a get-things-done-attitude.
And we'll be even more impressed if you know (*)
- Continuous Integration & Test Driven Development
- Domain Driven Design
- RESTful API's
(*) Don't worry if you lack some knowledge, you'll receive plenty of time to become a pro in all of these!
What we offer
- A challenging and varied job in a fast-growing company
- A young and dynamic team with great team spirit
- Free drinks and finger food (also healthy stuff)
- Your own company car, fuel card, meal tickets, health insurance
- Smartphone + minutes and Mbs, decent laptop and accessories
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 32 paid holidays
- Amazing teambuilding events (like Tomorrowland or city trips)