Are you the senior back-end .NET developer who always goes the extra mile? Are you passionate about your craft and always striving to improve? Do you get so excited when your code works perfectly that you high-five the person next to you? If so, you are exactly who we are looking for at Unbrace!
Works on my machine.
At our magnificent office in Antwerp (with rooftop office / bar!) you - as our back-end .NET developer - will be able to put your technical skills to good use every day. A highly motivated team is waiting to share their knowledge and embrace yours.
As a senior back-end .NET developer you'll develop and maintain customer applications. In addition to that, you'll join forces to investigate and implement new technologies and frameworks. You will also be involved in the company's architectural decisions. With the right approach you'll lift the quality and experience of the entire team to a higher level.
Your super powers?
- You have at least 5 years of solid experience with C#, .NET (Core), Entityframework and Microsoft SQL Server.
- You have strong hands-on technical expertise in modern RESTful API's, more in particular in ASP.NET (Core) Web API.
- You have worked in a MicroServices architecture environment.
- You have experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Working with BitBucket and CI/CD tools like Octopus & TeamCity, Azure DevOps does sound familiar and/or are in your line of interests. A bonus if you have worked with Docker and Kubernetes before.
Besides fantastic colleagues, what's in it for you?
Unbrace is a young and dynamic company with an open culture and plenty of opportunities for growth. We offer flexibility, a good work-life balance, and a back-end team that will welcome you with open arms.
At Unbrace you'll enjoy a permanent contract with perks like meal vouchers and hospitalization insurance. You'll also get the chance to follow training courses and hone your already considerable skills. A smartphone, laptop, and company car are also an attractive part of the package.
Think you might be the hero we're looking for?
Don't hesitate, apply now via the button below!