The Solution Sales Safe City will report to the IT network Sales Manager. The ambition of Safe City Solutions is help cities, communities, & private compagnies to become fully data driven and this through the placement of sensors & software applications to increase security, mobility and the efficiency in business processes.
The Solution Sales is responsible for supporting the Safe City Solutions team during the process of acquiring new clients and following up on the existing clients. Prospecting for new clients with our innovative solutions will help us realize this ambition.
This position contributes to the success of Safe Cites by working closely with sales and prospects to ensure solutions can be delivered successfully. This position will be the commercial lead on all Safe City solutions offered.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrations and user rollouts work flawlessly thanks to proper customer infrastructure and budget evaluation, expectation setting, and prerequisite checks
- Help ensure the Safe Cities Solutions team achieves its revenue and targets
- Increase conversion of sales opportunities and revenue by providing professional commercial and technical support during pre & post sales stages
- Work closely with vendors and internal departments to fully understand and be the expert on our product offering
- Perform technical presentations and demonstrations for customers, partners, and prospects
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
- Participate in new business opportunities to influence the direction of the sale and provide in-field training for Sales
- Provide technical responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) relating to our solutions
- Ensure all client, prospect, and activity information is entered into the Proximus' applications
- Experience in pre- and post sales working with IoT, Security, Mobility solutions
- Experience working with and troubleshooting A- list vendors
- Experience with network troubleshooting and general computer principles
- Experience with financial reporting
- Managing large scale meetings
- Experience with Web-based applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-end customer focused public environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent project & time management skills and strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce reporting