The Workplace Engineering team is a solution-focused group of highly skilled technicians tasked with leading projects and continuous service improvements within the Workplace Technology/Infrastructure service areas. They are passionate about leveraging technology to improve employee experiences and productivity. Their skillset bridges system and EndPoint administration with programming and automation.
- The Workplace Engineer participates in developing and implementing enterprise solutions in a hybrid cloud environment. Your focus is on communication and collaboration systems, and workplace services including desktop solutions, collaboration technologies, voice solutions and enablement of secure remote working environments.
- You will build secure high-quality solutions that foster client trust.
- You constantly look to identify and deliver automation opportunities in order to minimize waste and maximize effectiveness of our IT solutions and teams.
- You're a natural communicator who wants to help our partners on their Modern Workplace journey.
- You embrace learning new technologies that deliver amazing collaboration and productivity experiences for our customer's digital workforce.
- Ideally you hold an IT-related Bachelor or Master degree.
- You are willing to work at the customer's premises. Obviously you have a driver's license.
- You speak and understand Dutch, French and English.
- You are a self-starter with at least basic understanding of project management methodologies.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a Security & Automation first mindset
- You know and/or have experience in:
- Microsoft365, Windows 10 (incl. Wvd/VDI), InTune/SCCM, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business
- Session initiation protocol, video conferencing systems, network assessment and troubleshooting, load balancing and Virtualization
- Microsoft/Office 365 Security - Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP
- Azure AD, Azure AD PIM
- PowerShell and other scripting language"
- Windows system and lifecycle management
- Configuration Management (SCCM)
- Mobile Device Management (InTune & Jamf)
- Office 365 and Azure administration
- Programming, APIs, and scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Office 365 Application Administration and Support
- Active Directory and Azure AD administration