We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
We are looking for a high profile end-to-end architect in the TV/Media environment using Agile methodology. IPTV architecture & development experience is a strong asset.
He/she will be part of the team leading the analysis and deployment of projects in the TV domain.
His/her main tasks will be
- study Business requirements
- translate business requirements into an end-to-end architecture and in the next phase user and/or technical stories
- write high-level concept paper(s), describing the overall system requirements
- break down the system requirements into manageable subareas (Digital Right Management, VOD, Npvr, Setop Box, Backend, OSS/BSS, ..)
- support teams or individuals who are focusing on the analysis and deployment in production of these subareas
- participate to discussions with external partners
- lead discussions with internal partners
- report to management about progress and problems
- contribute to the financial aspects of the project (cost-benefit analysis)
- act as Business Analyst and support for the Project Manager
Nous cherchons un profile haut qui est capable de
- Se familiariser rapidement avec la complexité technique de projets grands dans le domaine TV
- Chercher de façon autonome des parts manquantes d'information
- Faire l'analyse et garder la synthèse sur le projet
- Ecrire des documents claires et compréhensibles pour les autres analystes et développeurs
- Organiser et diriger des réunions avec des partenaires internes et externes
- Rapporter et commniquer d'une façon claire correspondant à l'audience (business, partenaires externes, équipes techniques, higher management)
- Stimuler l'enthousiasme dans les équipes travaillant sur le sub areas
- Prioritiser et déprioritiser des subtasks, tenant compte du timing et budget limitations
- Prendre des décisions ou supporter les décisions avec un esprit ouvert
Education & experience
- Master in Industrial or Engineering Sciences
- 5-10 years professional experience in Telecom environment preferably TV/Media environment, among which, several years working as Business Analyst in Agile development. IPTV architecture & development experience is a strong asset.
- Technically oriented
- Analytic skills, Synthetic skills & Growth Mindset
- Document writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Motivating skills
- Self-learning & Self-organizing
- Team spirit
- Fluently understanding and speaking English and at least 1 other national language (Dutch or French)
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.