We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
We are looking for a high profile end-to-end architect in the TV/Media environment using Agile methodology. IPTV architecture & development experience is a strong asset.
He/she will be part of the team leading the analysis and deployment of projects in the TV domain.
His/her main tasks will be
- study Business requirements
- translate business requirements into an end-to-end architecture and in the next phase user and/or technical stories
- write high-level concept paper(s), describing the overall system requirements
- break down the system requirements into manageable subareas (Digital Right Management, VOD, Npvr, Setop Box, Backend, OSS/BSS, ..)
- support teams or individuals who are focusing on the analysis and deployment in production of these subareas
- participate to discussions with external partners
- lead discussions with internal partners
- report to management about progress and problems
- contribute to the financial aspects of the project (cost-benefit analysis)
- act as Business Analyst and support for the Project Manager
Personality & Values
We are looking for a high profile, who is able to:
- get quickly acquainted with the technical complexity of large projects in the TV domain
- search autonomously for missing parts of information
- make detailed analysis, as well as to keep a synthetic view over the project
- write clear and comprehensive documents for other analysts and for developers
- organize and lead a meeting with internal and external partners
- report and communicate in a clear way, depending on the audience (business, external partners, technical teams, higher management)
- stir up enthusiasmin the teams working on sub areas
- prioritize and deprioritize subtasks, keeping the timing and budgetary constraints into account
- make decisions or to support other decisions with an open mind
Education : Master in Industrial or Engineering Sciences
Experience: 5-10 years professional experience in Telecom environment preferably TV/Media environment, among which, several years working as Business Analyst in Agile development. IPTV architecture & development experience is a strong asset.
- Technically oriented
- Analytic skills
- Synthetic skills
- Growth Mindset
- Document writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Motivating skills
- Team spirit
- Fluently understanding and speaking English and at least 1 other national language (Dutch or French)
We offer you
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.