Belgium - Louvain-La-Neuve
IRIS is searching for an experienced consultant with broad technological interests, who likes to find a balance between technical challenges and human interaction.
You should like managing projects by starting from the perspective of the end users and ending up coding and implementing and giving support.
As a experienced technical consultant, you will be implementing our content management and workflow solution Irisnext at our clients side.
IRIS Information Management Services (IMS) department is specialized in the implementation of Information and Document Management projects. Customers are mainly banks, insurance companies, multinationals, Belgian and European institutions, etc. We offer our customers solutions in: data capture, Intelligent Document Recognition, electronic content management, workflow etc.
- Your primary objective is to get acquainted with the knowledge of ECM tools. To achieve this, you carry out support services and get involved in the search for and implementation of solutions and by calling up colleagues if necessary (Technical Support, Project Team, Analyst Programmer, etc).
- Using the documentation relating to the implemented solutions, you understand and analyse customer requests and to propose satisfactory solutions; you transmit recurring problems reported by customers to the teams responsible for improving the tools and applications (e.g.: R&D).
- You manage relations with third parties such as the sellers or manufacturers of the products integrated into the solutions proposed to customers, in order to ensure appropriate handling of customer requests and problems.
To be quickly up to speed you should
- have knowledge of database techniques and scripting;
- be an experienced Java programmer and interested in other programming languages;
- have a strong knowledge in Business Process Management (BPM);
- have good knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch.
Terms of employment
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
We can offer you a competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan and company car), flexible working hours and easily accessible offices.