System Engineer Virtualization
Within the Infrastructure Services division, we are looking for a Server Virtualization System Engineer with relevant experience in the management of hypervisors. We support most of our customers with VMware but vSAN, Hyper-V, Olvm and HCI solutions are also on the program.
As a system engineer, we would like to give you the responsibility for carrying out the assignments that our client entrusts to you:
You will be involved in support and projects.
- You can offer support at 2nd/3rd level in
- analysis of Psods
- adjust configurations
- health checks
- Perform updates
- You are not afraid to dive deeper into an OS via CLI.
- You have knowledge of Hardware (servers, blade enclosures, ...)
- You can write and maintain system documentation
- Knowledge of primary Storage (3PAR, NetApp, Dell) is a plus.
For larger projects, you will work in teams with colleagues system engineers, architects and project leaders to write a new success story together. We can count on you for the professional implementation of the tasks entrusted to you, fully in line with your core competencies and ambitions.
Busy days, but don't worry: there will be plenty of time left to polish up your knowledge and keep abreast of technological developments. And that is important to us. Because you share that knowledge with your colleagues so that you can work together more efficiently and deliver even better projects. After all, we want to be the reference on the market!
- You are familiar with many markets, but these technologies give you a boost to strive for expert knowledge.
- You have several years of experience in Server Virtualisation support. Your experience is not limited to system administration and operational work. You are thinking about support procedures and standardization. You can independently implement small adjustments that will be tuned to later support.
- You put the customer at the centre of everything you do. After all, technology is never an end in itself.
- You are eager to learn and ambitious. You also invest your own time in keeping your competencies up to date. You have the necessary certificates or are willing to obtain them.
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently. A good knowledge of French is a bonus.
- You are a real team player, but you also get along fine on your own. You are socially competent and always willing to share knowledge with colleagues.
- You are flexible and stress-resistant.
- Our world is not a 9 to 5 job. Willingness to work outside office hours and joining a permanency system are among our expectations.
- You work accurately and on a project basis, and are unwilling to make compromises when it comes to quality.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you