Unit Manager Microsoft Data Analytics
- As Unit Manager Microsoft Data Analytics you are responsible for a team of Microsoft Data Analytics experts. They ensure that customers can participate in the “Connected World” and, together with the customer, develop the platform strategy so that they can participate in the digital economy.
- Your responsibilities are in the field of people management, operational management and working out value propositions around Microsoft Business platforms.
- You report directly to the Division Manager of the Microsoft Business Solutions division.
- People management:
- Provide guidance to your employees: inter alia coaching, individual evaluation, planning, follow-up, adjustment, competence development.
- Further expansion of your team, including through the recruitment of new employees.
- Operational follow-up of your team.
- Knowledge management:
- Expanding and realizing a vision in the field of integration architecture based on the expected market demand.
- Gap analysis between expected market demand and the existing competence level of your team.
- Organize knowledge assurance and dissemination through the use of the intranet, training.
- Maintain and expand your relation with Microsoft related to the products in your portfolio
- Operational management:
- Reporting to management
- Follow-up / cooperation with, among others:
- Resource management
- Bid management
- Project management
- Collaborate with and support the other Realdolmen units and divisions, within delivery and sales.
- Technical account management (TAM) role for a number of dedicated accounts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power platform is a must
- Knowledge of other Microsoft business products (Dynamics, O365, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in or affinity with the type of assignments that are taken up by our people
- Entrepreneurship is key for this position
- Strong people management skills
- Strong communication and professional attitude
- Being able to work independently but also being a team player
- Knowing how to take responsibility
- Preferably multilingual NL / FR / EN
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations?
For more information, contact our Recruiter via the button below.