Satellit - Scrum Master
2 à 10 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master who will be in charge of the organisation for the development department. S/he will be a "Facilitator" who will support the team in its daily work, in collaboration with the Product Manager.
As a Scrum Master, your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor the Scrum method: sprint planning and organization of daily meetings;
- Being in charge of internal team communication, transmission of information to concerned persons and the Product Manager:
- Proactively analyze obstacles, blocking points and outside interferences;
- Identify the solutions to be brought to the problems;
- Work in collaboration and all transparency with management, clients , the Products manager and the other Scrum-Masters.
- Install good practices related to agility and bring new ideas to improve the company.
As a Scrum Master, you have:
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience as Scrum Master;
- Very good knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Good knowledge of good practices link to the developments in an Agile environment;
- Very good commands of French and English.
Satellit is specialized in business transformation, digital transformation and Microsoft technologies.
Lire la suite
We've intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find that the employees at Satellit are just the right combination of smart, discriminating and friendly.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives' experience, we consistently analyse how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Our target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelancers.
By working at Satellit, sure, we'll pay you on a regular basis, but the benefits extend far beyond an electronic deposit in your bank account. We keep our team satisfied by offering them the chance to work on rewarding projects within a challenging environment. We also offer training opportunities to keep pace with the latest technologies and provide regular and personal follow-up during the different missions on the clients' site.