Senior Full Stack Java Developer | Banking Convention
A leading financial institution is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer to reinforce its IT team.
- As a Java Developer, you will work in close collaboration with 5 other Java developers, Business analysts and a Project Manager and and will be responsible of the development, design and performance of various banking platforms.
- You will also have responsibilities and career perspectives in a stable group.
- Your tasks:
- Analyse business requirements, make recommendations to implement solutions
- Design, Develop and Improve different Java applications and platforms
- Maintain and manage databases
- As a Java Developer, you are proactive and have also strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills.
- At least 8 years of experience in Java
- Fluent in English or French
You will have the chance to evolve in a challenging and fast-growing company where you would share your IT knowledge with the rest of the team.
Thanks to the banking convention, you will get an attractive salary package including 34 days of paid vacations, 2 bonuses, pension plan, health insurance...
- A very attractive salary up to 85K€ (depending on your profile)
- Banking convention benefits (34 days paid vacations to enjoy the holidays and rest)
- Mortgage loan subsidiary (2% per year, up to 4000€/year)
- Flexible working time to reduce your stress and enjoy your free time
- Pension plan and participation to retire carefree
- 2 bonuses in June and September to be happy and spoil your family
- Meal vouchers to enjoy your lunch in the best restaurants of Luxembourg
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV via the button below.
This position is handled by Justine Bauchot
- CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED -