You are the lead Java developer in our Fulfilment Stream. This stream is responsible for all development within the fulfilment part of our E2E business process. There are 2 ICT services positioned in this stream: our Warehouse Management System (WMS) and our Store Order Picking system (Wrs). WMS is an Oracle EBS package solution, developed and supported by TCS. You will be responsible for all development on the Wrs system. This own development Java back-end application handles the In-Store picked sales orders of our Food e-Commerce partners, deployed in over 200 clients stores and 9 picking centers. There are 2 main Functional Analysts and another junior Java developer in this stream.
We are looking for a senior Java developer to strengthen this team and take the lead in all Java backend development. We are also counting on your great coaching & communication (NL-EN) skills to take along your junior Java developing colleague. You will also work closely together with the E2E testing team and mobile developers responsible for the Android frontend development. Experience with Android yourself is a plus, but not required. Knowledge of Java JSF or Angular, SOAP & Rest services is expected. To be able to handle the integration with the rest of the landscape you also manage the (batch) integrations, therefore experience with ESB, ETL & PwC is an asset.
- Delivery of all Java development within the Fulfilment stream
- Elevation of the maturity of Java software developers within the stream
- Project delivery within committed deadlines or faster
- Elevated maturity of the Java developers within the stream
- Qualitative, user friendly, easy maintainable Java applications and services.
Focus points on maturity
- Quality of the code
- Test automatisation ikv regression testing
- Technical Design & Documentation
- Deployment & code change tracking
Evaluation of the execution of the assignment
Feedback by the steering team of the stream (Stream Lead, Application Manager, Business & IT Architect
Daily (standups), Bi-weekly (sprint demo), Monthly
Languages: ENG is a must, NL is an asset