For one of our partners in the Digital Health sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst. Our client is focused on re-thinking healthcare and providing technology that empowers patients with chronic disorders. They have created a platform which helps patients and neurologists better understand their situation and have more control in their lives.
As a Functional/UX Analyst, you will be analysing the needs of the clients and users of our software products and create functional requirements. You put the user understanding as the center of your universe and will be the bridge between our solution & user/client requirements. You are keen on problem solving and the “Why” on everything.
Some of the tasks you'll be responsible for
- You will analyze features and do requirement writing
- You will follow up with the developers, see where the features stand, and take the necessary steps to take them forwards
- You will validate/test the features
- You will maintain the documentation required in lines of our medical processes/procedures
We are looking for a Functional/UX Designer, who is user centric, focused on problem solving and wants to contribute to a cause. We're looking for a self-driven and motivated person, who can manage his/her time and projects independently.
Ideally, you are someone that
- You have a degree engineering, computer science, product development or an equivalence in experience
- You have ideally 3+ years of experience as Functional Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role
- You worked in close collaboration with development teams
- You are willing to work in a regulated medical device environment
- You have analytical skills and experience in elaborating clear requirements
- You have a general interest in technology and a more specific interest in mobile and Web applications
- Having the knowledge of design thinking is a bonus
- You speak English fluently
Our team and why you should join us
We are a team that values ownership, courage, trust, and humility. We take full ownership of our work and strive towards excellence in every aspect of our work. You will be joining a driven and passionate team that contributes on daily basis towards making someone's life better and having an impact.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of and contribute to a digital health product with real impact on people's lives and healthcare providers
- An Agile and fast paced environment
Are you interested to join a team that makes an impact?
Contact me via the button below.