To help our partner out on a long term project, we are looking for someone with the following profile.
The project is for an European Institution, so you will be working in Brussels.
What you will be doing
- Maintain websites for clients and businesses
- Ensure the Web servers, Hardware and software are operating accurately
- Design websites
- Generate and revise Web pages
- Examine and analyze site traffic
- Utilizing scripting languages such as JQuery
- Provide support to the websites'
- Provide support to the whole internal staff
- Deal with and respond to heavy volumes of email
- Test website functionalities to check the fix made by developers
- Create and modify appearance and settings of site
- Lay out content on Web pages
- Fix links that don't work and picture
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Follow-up of incidents related to information systems
- Follow-up of bugs
- Assistance during relevant parts of analysis, deployment, and reporting
Your technical expertise includes the following
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal 7/8;
- Proficient in HTML/CSS;
- Good knowledge of Symfony 4/5;
- Good knowledge of SOAP and Rest WebServices;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Understanding of LAMP stack is essential;
- Knowledge of Web analytics and SEO (including updating content and review)
- Knowledge of SQL: MySQL is essential
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or similar Geodb is a plus
- Familiar with most common ticketing systems (Jira/Redmine/MS Planner)
General professional experience and Education background
- At least University degree (BSc/BA/Master degree) in Computer Science, Design, IT Engineering,
- (alternatively any ICT related fields, or equivalent professional experience of minimum 7 years).
- At least 3 years of successful experience in Web management for large scale organisations, open source online knowledge management and collaborative platforms
- Fluency in English and French (C1/C2 level)
- You have good communication skills, you are dynamic, and are able to work in a team.