Simac ICT Belgium, network and system integrator in the Belux market, is part of the international engineering Simac nv with offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Our 170 experienced employees in Belgium provide to medium and large enterprises a complete service in the field of ICT infrastructures: consultancy, implementation, project management, ICT infrastructure management, maintenance and tasking. Knowledge, innovation, flexibility and continuous customer focus are our trademark for 48 years.
Simac - Cyber Security Analyst
Description Of Duties
- Your daily role responsibilities with our company will be as follows:
- Perform centralised On-Line Vulnerability scans
- Assessments of remote networks and interfaces on classified and unclassified networks, systems and websites;
- Perform functions to ensure Cyber Security Hygiene Indicators (Cshi) programme is implemented effectively and efficiently;
- Perform Penetration Testing (Security Audits) on classified and unclassified networks, systems and websites;
- Support entities and departments in the process of vulnerability remediation;
- wide ranging of Security Audit, Compliance Check & Penetration Testing documentation, which will include:
- On-Line Security Audit, Compliance Check & Penetration Testing reports;
- Security Audit, Compliance Check & Penetration Testing trend analysis reports;
- General Security Audit, Compliance Check & Penetration Testing procedure documentation;
- Provide technical assistance as required to incidents and / requests
- Provide required support for a selection of security tools;
- Provide cyber defence support
- Pre-deployment configuration check;
- If you have passion for the work described above, here are the basic qualifications we are looking for:
- Degree or equivalent work experience in related field other relevant discipline or equivalent combination of qualifications
- Excellent communication skills with respect to briefing/presenting, report writing & mediation and relevant experience.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills.
- Extensive experience in the Vulnerability scans and remediations
- Experience in the implementation and integration of Security protective measures.
- Knowledge of risk-based Security Assessment of systems and networks.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of computer and communications security, networking, and the vulnerabilities of modern operating systems and applications acquired through a blend of academic or professional training coupled with practical professional experience.
- Practical hands-on experience in end user system and network administration.
- Degree in IT or CIS security related discipline.
- Industry leading certification in the area of Cyber Security such as CISSP, CISM, MCSE/S, CISA, Gsna, Sans GIAC certifications