Our Cloud Operations team in Brussels is looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer!
You will be responsible for the global deployment of our SaaS solution and providing Level 3 Technical Support to our customers, including all advanced technical troubleshooting.
You will play an important role by liaising between Product R&D, Product Management, Implementation team, Customer Care, Infrastructure team and Level 1 Support team globally.
You have experience in a Cloud Operations position for a SaaS provider with deep understanding and appreciation of Uptime and Service Level Agreements (SLA). You are highly organized and are passionate about in-depth expertise in SaaS technology stack and best practices.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Automate manual tasks, smooth deployment of application, and proactively manage change
- Act as Ansible SME and mentor for other admins and developers
- Documentation of processes, releases, environments, and run books
- As is typical of operations roles, this position may require second shift activities
- Stay abreast of/and implement new techniques and practices
- Maintain a working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years experience as a Cloud operations engineer working on a SaaS solution
- 2+ years of proven track record in Azure Cloud Technologies
- 3+ years of proven track record about Infrastructure automation frameworks like Ansible
- Experience in a SaaS driven environment
- Experience in Containerization technologies
- Good knowledge on supporting Application Deployments, Infra Management, Monitoring, Jira
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more Azure technologies
- Mixed experience with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS is a plus
- Experience with container hosting and container orchestration is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- Ability to design, plan, deploy and maintain complex cloudified infrastructure based on requirements
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timelines
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Explain complex infrastructure to less technical people.
- Analyze and synthesize information
- Technology agnostic
- Eager to learn
- Ability to use and maintain monitoring systems in a growing environment
- Good knowledge of networks and network protocols
- Ability to use support ticketing tools (Jira, ServiceNow)
- Good hands-on knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux and Windows)
- Ability to improve processes instead of bypassing them
- Being able to document processes and maintain a knowledge database (intranet, checklists, etc)
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!
You the chance to work with highly skilled project managers, developers, and writers on exciting new projects. You will work in a dynamic, international working environment with a strong emphasis on doing work that you consider cool and fun. We have a flat organization, where decision paths are short, suggestions are considered, and your influence is felt in the final product. Sitecore is an open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.