Our Cloud Operations team in Brussels is looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer!
- You will be responsible for the global deployment of our SaaS solution and providing Level 2 Technical Support to our customers, including all advanced technical troubleshooting.
- You will play an important role by liaising between Product R&D, Product Management, Implementation team, Customer Care, Infrastructure team and Level 1 Support team globally.
- The ideal candidate for this role will come from Cloud Operations of a SaaS provider with deep understanding and appreciation of Uptime and Service Level Agreements (SLA). You should be highly organized and will gain in-depth expertise in our SaaS technology stack.
- We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment.
- You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture.
- We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership.
- We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies.
- We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools onthe market.
- You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Monitor and manage applications, databases, and Web servers to proactively predict and prevent impending issues and maintain 24/7/365 Service Availability
- Application and infrastructure deployment
- Execute backup and maintenance procedures
- Database administration, analysis, and performance tuning
- Documentation of process, environment, and run books
- As is typical of operations roles, this position may require second shift activities
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written. Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Experience in a SaaS driven environment
- Experience in Containerization technologies
- 2+ years of proven track record in Azure Cloud Technologies
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more Azure technologies
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and understanding of Linux-based software stacks
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases like Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Knowledge about Infrastructure automation frameworks Likeansible, TerraForm, ...
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies
- Python scripting experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with ITSM tools like Jira Service Desk, Service Now, ...
- Knowledgeable about on-call management tools Likeopsgenie, PagerDuty
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), Digital Asset Management (DAM), business process management (BPM) applications is a plus
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!