We're looking for an experienced DevOps Architect to support & lead our technical vision and join our engineering team! As an architect you will be responsible to ensure the stable performance of the infrastructure in a large-scale setting and know how to scale that infrastructure as the company grows. A DevOps mindset and Infrastructure as code skills are key for this role.
You will take the ownership to manage ongoing improvements to automate and streamline our operations and processes besides proposing new solutions from concept to delivery. You love to be hands-on with crafting CI/CD pipelines; converting builds to use native Azure build, maintain operational deployment pipelines and assist in environment debugging. You have experience designing, leveraging and integrating with core Azure Components with iPaaS, Service Fabric and CI/CD using Azure DevOps.
You will work closely with developers, testers, and the platform team to enable high-quality software development in an Agile environment - you are a team player! You will be establishing CI/CD pipelines and environments for the Sitecore Content Hub.
Our team develops tools and frameworks that automate the process of building, testing, deploying, and monitoring highly scalable solutions. We work with a distributed platform that runs on clusters of machines and containers. We connect all parts of the applications to drive greater efficiency, working with a wide range of technologies and languages including Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, YAML, PowerShell, .NET Core, C#, Redis and Elasticsearch.
You are technically sound, calm, hard-working, have an eye for detail, play well with others, and can easily grasp a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content tools on the market.
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Design, architect and implement CI/CD strategy
- Identify and resolve cross-team dependencies in a proactive way
- Act as a mentor to other DevOps engineers and assist in hiring future engineers
- Architect and develop next generation systems
- Maintaining a working environment with a clear technological vision and future oriented development approach
- Discussing and designing software architecture with a motivated and experienced team
Technologies and tools we work with
- Ansible, YAML, Python, Azure DevOps
- Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service
- Microsoft Azure
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- .NET Core, C#, React
- Redis, Elasticsearch, REST API
- 5+ years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and Web applications
- Strong hands-on experience in Unix/Azure environment and scripting languages
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices for highly scalable systems
- Experience with Docker, MicroServices and container deployment and service orchestration
- Object Oriented programming
- Good understanding of Web standards
- Comfortable implementing design patterns
- Conversant in SQL database solutions
- Knowledgeable in asynchronous programming
- Familiar working with the Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application!
Who we are
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience mnagement software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. We are the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
Sitecore delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With Sitecore's platform, marketers can own the experience of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel. More than 3,500 of the world's leading brands - including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Easyjet, and Heineken - trust Sitecore to help them deliver the meaningful interactions that win customers for life.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world.