- You will set up your specialised RPA unit and work out a business and financial plan;
- Evidently you will build your brand, underneath Recce, and set up the strategy;
- You keep watch on all developments on the market to be on top of things;
- Through your vision you can easily sell the services of your unit;
- You will advise clients with their process automation needs and close the deals;
- You are a real coach and you will build a strong team and follow up on them accordingly;
- You will report directly to the Recce managers.
What you've got
- You've got experience with one or more RPA tools (Automation Anywhere/ Blue Prism/ UiPath/ ...);
- Process Mining and process flows are known to you;
- Knowledge of Appian;
- AI or machine learning interests you and you preferably already have experience in it;
- You are accustomed to work Agile (Scrum or Kanban);
- You've got experience in DevOps Tools for CI/CD and Cloud:
- Jenkins CI/CD and/or Bamboo
- AWS, google cloud and/or Azure
- GIT, Jira, ...;
- Of course, you have a natural flair and commercial abilities and a knack for leadership;
- And last but not least: you are very fluent in Dutch (spoken and written), English and French.
We are offering
- You will become part of an enormous Belgian concern -CRONOS- but with the agility of a SME.
- You will be given the opportunity to build something from scratch according to your vision in collaboration with the other team managers.
- You will receive a competitive salary with all legal benefits such as a car, laptop, group and health insurances, ... (a daily rate should you be freelancer).
- You will be working in a no-nonsense environment.