For our Client in the Telecom industry ,we are currently looking for an Agile Coach Safe for a long-term mission.
Please find below some specifications for this role :
- Guide multiple Agile teams and support our client on the Agile journey: works with cross-functional, distributed teams to achieve higher levels of agility and drives adoption of best-practices based on previous experiences.
- Play a crucial role in the adoption of the Agile methodology: supporting teams & management in reducing time-to-market and increasing business relevance of IT solutions by applying best practices of the Agile methodology
- Train/facilitate and mentor distributed teams in overall Agile/lean values/practices and specific frameworks/methods/way of working (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, Safe etc.).
- Keep an eye on the solution implementation: assure that delivery is aligned with the overall vision and that reaching sprint goals brings visible benefits in terms of time-to-market and business relevance.
- Champion Agile core values and encourage their application to the largest extent: acts as an Agile change agent both internally and externally.
- Generate client interest in solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/added value work.
- Participates in proposals, creates content and/or solution. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
- Aligning the solution being recommended with the client strategic direction, managing deviations, and effectively communicating solutions and their justification to relevant stakeholders
- Seasoned Agile Coach with proven track record and rock solid, hands-on experience with Agile/lean transformations. The individual is a recognized thought leader WHO easily becomes the trusted advisor to our clients and facilitates the implementation of the project in line with agreed success criteria utilizing Agile/Lean (Scrum, Kanban, Safe and/or based on other industry standard frameworks), in a Hybrid model allowing for large-scale, distributed delivery.
- The day-to-day job of the Agile Coach will require working directly with the onsite/offsite teams and their stakeholders (including Senior and executive-level management).
- Most of these competences are needed for successful role fulfilment:
- Applied facilitation and mentoring skills, in particular at team and individual level for solving/removing impediments and improving productivity.
- Is capable of quickly becoming recognised as an ally of the team and can develop trust within the client organisation
- Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments.
- Excellent influencing skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
- Is capable of becoming recognised as an expert within us and can develop this profile within the client organisation
- Full software development LifeCycle knowledge
- Experience of on-site / off-shore delivery model
- Knowledge of Agile development tools and techniques.
- Fluent Dutch/Flemish/French and English language skills (written, spoken) are a pre-requisite. Other European language skills are an advantage.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 5-6 years of relevant Agile Coach/Agile Team Facilitator experience (with active experience as part of an Agile team)
- Hands-on experience in application development and maintenance, including Agile product development experience with planning, estimating, progress reporting and release management
- Experience in an on-site / off-shore delivery model
- Proven Business and IT experience ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications
- Mandatory qualifications:
- CSM or equivalent (e.g. PSM)
- Sa (Safe Agilist)
- Preferred qualifications:
- SPC (Safe Program Consultant)
- CSPO or equivalent (e.g. PSPO)
- CSP or equivalent (e.g. PMI-Acp).