For our key Client based in Brussels, we are looking for an Helpdesk agent for a long-term mission.
- Analysis of incoming questions / IT requests: Supporting internal and external users (internal employees, brokers and agents) for all standard IT requests, with the aim of achieving the optimal functioning of their activities and this within the agreed priorities and resolution times and according to the agreed procedures.
- Creating documentation to support efficient and effective processing of incoming calls
- validate the release notes prepared by the project team in the context of new developments and functionalities within the existing software packages for brokers and agents, this for the part of completeness, user language, etc.
- Creating documentation to support efficient and effective processing of standard IT requests:
- compiling, correcting and proofreading documentation packages and procedures, both for internal and external users
- prepare work cards to guide all users in completing a standard IT request, have these work cards validated by the end users and then have them published on I-Connect (via Teamleader).
- Transferring permanent knowledge and training new employees within the team
- Knowledge level: Contribute to projects in order to properly understand the changes within the user environment, both application and technical, and to optimally support the users at the time of these changes.
- Language: Bilingual NL - FR
- Must have:
- Bachelor of IT or equivalent by experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of both domains (internal users as well as external users)