For my Client based in Brussels, I am currently looking for a Scrum Master for a long-term mission, 2 days remotely and top rate.
The candidate must have the following knowledge:
We are looking for someone with knowledge of Scrum, for the daily coordination and motivation of all team members.
This also includes solving questions or problems by consulting the necessary colleagues / internal clients and acting as SPOC for the team.
The focus of this role is to guarantee delivery, reaching the result with the team. Customer uses a Hybrid Scrum approach, this is a combination of Prince 2 and Scrum.
- 1. Coordination:
- Lead and coordinate the daily work of the different team members.
- Organizing and facilitating Scrum events, planning and reporting.
- Help the team to become more effective, efficient and productive.
- 2. SPOC and communication:
- Take note of the questions of the clients (applicants) and the "solution analysts" and act as sound boards if questions or problems arise. Team delegate in release forums and change control boards and contact point for project managers.
- 3. Application of a working method: Be sure that the team follows the project methodology and working methods chosen by the client (Hybrid Agile, ...) to perform the work.
- Must have
- "Language: NL - EN: Good communication skills in NL, with excellent oral and written communication in English! French is a plus
- "Certified Scrum Master
- "Experience in a Scrum environment (min 3 years' experience)
- "Proactive personality
- "Strong communication skills
- "Can turn around in a flexible, consultancy minded environment
- "Knowledge of Prince 2 principles
- "A supportive leader and coach
- "Able to introduce and strengthen the Hybrid Agile Principles (Prince 2 + Scrum) in a team
- "Being able to get to know an organization and culture quickly
- "Interest in interaction with various nationalities, partners...
- "Experience with Jira: Experience implementing and configuring workflows
- Nice to have
- "Experience with Scrum in a portal-development environment is a plus
- "Experience in the insurance sector is a plus
- "Technical background, knowledge and experience with data architecture is a plus .