As a Lead React Native Developer
- You will be the lead React Native developer and you will make sure that the application is secure, clean and stable.
- You will work together with the product designer and head of product in order to make a clean and understandable product
- You will keep hunting for what the React ecosystem has to offer next and are excited to use Redux, TypeScript, GraphQL, WebPack, ...
- You love to read up on the newest front-end innovation, whether it is about service workers, PWA's or Accessibility.
As a Lead React Native Developer you have/are
- A Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with building software products
- Experience in writing cross-platform React Native code
- Familiar with technologies such as GraphQL, JWT, ...
- You can work on the build pipeline for your application through WebPack and CI/CD tooling
- Able to work in a team and are proactively seeking feedback from your teammates
- French and/or Dutch native speaker and excellent commands in English.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
- Working in a start-up environment doesn't scare you
Interested or curious to know more about it?
Do not hesitate longer and send your resume via the button below.