Our client is committed to create state-of-the-art software, intended to analyze images at dentists and dental surgeons. The company has grown into a world leader in innovative software solutions for the dental profession.
Do you want to be part of the innovation that shapes an entire industry? As a Senior .NET software developer, you will take a lead part in the development of cutting-edge software solutions for clinicians and dental technicians all over the world. If you are interested in being part of a challenging and inspiring working environment which makes a contribution to human health and human convenience and you are a "software craftsman" who sees software development as a craft, keep reading further!
As a Senior .NET Software Developer
- Work on innovative Web and backend applications that will be used by dentists and dental surgeons worldwide.
- You will be responsible for translating requirements into high-quality code.
- Work in a highly Agile environment with a focus on quality, ownership and teamwork. We believe in peer-reviews.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features.
- Among your responsibilities, you will also oversee outside data sources and APIs, Unit-test code for robustness, usability and general reliability and help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Work on both new features as well as continuously improving existing applications.
- Combine Web and backend development.
- You will be able to lead a team of developers while still being hands-on.
Stack: .NET, Azure, Angular. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, REST API, WCF Services.
As a Senior .NET Software Developer you have/are
- A Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge in .NET framework (you know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively).
- Experience working with Azure (cloud).
- Knowledge of Java will be considered as an asset
- Coding experience with RESTful APIs.
- Lack of ego: team-first mentality.
- Experience in an Agile environment (Scrum). Sensitive to the Agile methodology.
- English and/or Dutch speaker.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset (such as Scrum)
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it?
Do not hesitate longer and send your resume via the button below.