Our client is one of the main bank in Belgium (located in Brussels). For a new project for one of their a subsidiaries, they would like to reinforce their Software Development Team. That's why we're looking for an experienced and talented .NET developer.
If you are interested in being part of that adventure and you are a "software craftsman" who sees software development as a craft, keep reading further !
As a .NET Developer
- You will be responsible of translating requirements into high quality code.
- You will work with Development experts in an Agile environment.
- You will also be responsible of designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable .NET C# code.
- Also ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features.
- Among your responsibilities, you will also oversee outside data sources and APIs, Unit-test code for robustness, usability and general reliability and helping maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
Beyond the roles
Agile teams are cross-functional. All required disciplines are represented in the team (analysis, development, testing, ...). However, although team members have a primary role representing a discipline, they are expected to take on other roles and contribute to other disciplines whenever it helps towards reaching the sprint goal.
As a .NET Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge in C#(you know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively).
- Coding experience with .NET Core
- Experience with SQL
- Familiar with test driven development and have practical experience with it.
- Experience in an Agile environment (Scrum). Sensitive to the Agile methodology.
- Soft Skills:
- French and/or Dutch native speaker and technical commands in English.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset (such as Scrum)
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it?
Do not hesitate longer and send your resume via the button below.