We are currently on the lookout for business analysts for Brussels, Gent and Antwerp.
- Study the systems and operations and identify the scope of the problem - Done from the perspective of the business domain to which the project/issue belongs
- Liaise with key stakeholders and conduct brainstorming sessions to get exact requirements.
- Analyze the problem from different angles and perform gap analysis.
- Discuss the problem with the technical team and recommend technology needed to address the same
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), system requirements specification (SRS) documents and other functional documents
- Based on system needs, create prototype, wireframes, mockups and screens.
- For large projects, data and process models also needs to be created.
- Interact with the development team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
- Oversee the development, conduct meetings and perform project management.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Present the developed solution to the concerned audience and solicit feedback.
- Participate in migration, handover, end user training and deployment activities.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Comprehension and interpretation capabilities
- Exceptional command over verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies ( Waterfall model, Rapid Application Development, Agile Software Development)
- Understanding of business concepts and cognizance of technical frameworks
- Data modeling and data mining skills
- Hands-on experience on different testing methods (unit, functional, system, integration, acceptance,...)
- You speak fluent English, Dutch and/or French
What SplendIT offers
- With SplendIT you're not just taking any IT job. In actuality you are choosing to work in a fast evolving environment where you are being seen as a high added value in a team of professionals.
- Therefore we offer challenging projects accompanied by a competitive salary.
- A career within SPLENDIT is a conscious choice for a challenging job with real growth opportunities in an innovative environment and an emphasis on social relevance.
Are you an IT'er in body and mind and looking to join our team of professionals? Do not hesitate to contact us.