StepStone - Functional Analyst / Marketing Automation
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
Want to help change the world of recruitment today? At StepStone we take great strides forward to stay the leading online recruitment marketplace. The answer lies in a combination of two important factors: market leading products and truly exceptional, driven and highly talented people. Do you want to be part of a company you can be proud of and help it growing, then keep reading.
Where you will work
Operating within the Marketing Automation product team on group level, you will have the opportunity to initiate and deliver exciting new services and products that help StepStone to deliver better results to both candidates and recruiters.
On everyday basis, you'll be in contact with both product and technical staff in Belgium. You'll be asked to set up new functionalities based on business requirements, strategy, and platform capabilities as well as monitoring the usage and performance. You're the one driving platform innovation!
- Become a Marketing Automation subject matter expert.
- Ensures platform development is aligned with the marketing automation product roadmap and strategy.
- Monitor business requests and platform usage to identify platform evolution needs.
- Identify needs to extend the Selligent platform with additional tooling and/or development.
- Suggest and present solutions.
- As a Marketing Automation expert, you will give advice and support to the Product Managers and ensure the implementation of best practices.
- Follow-up market of Marketing Automation tools and practices, spot innovations and define use cases for StepStone.
- Define and initiate proof of concepts.
- Analyze, report, and present results.
- Establish a strong relationship with Selligent to identify product opportunities and solutions for our business needs.
- Ensures timely execution. Remove obstacles and actively seek to reduce risk impeding your deliveries.
- Regularly report progress, risks, and issues and escalate to Senior management when needed.
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an equivalent role.
- You have a higher degree with a strong marketing and analytical background.
- You are curious by nature and proactively come up with innovative ideas to support the business.
- Knowledge of the Selligent platform or equivalent is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English, knowledge of Dutch, French or German are a plus.
- A reliable, punctual team player that has an open mind and is eager to learn.
- You have some experience in Agile Project Management
- This position will require occasional travel to Düsseldorf, London and to other StepStone locations.
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English.