Support Engineer - VLAN TCP/IP
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join a company located in Brussels with an international approach.
This company is a Construction company located in the centrum of Brussels. Due to the importance of the company they still a human sized company. They are looking for a System/Network Engineer who will have a lot of responsibilities and will have the opportunity to develop each skill in IT.
You will collaborate with many people who are divided in different department. You will have a n easy access for this company, social people, evolution in you career. Moreover, if you are interested to join a huge company and manage attractive project, this is the opportunity you should not miss if you are interested of new career in your life.
- You will be in charge of many project local and all-around Europe
- Responsible of each issue in the company
- You will analyse each incident in the company
- You will be a System and Network Engineer responsible of all the infrastructure in the company
- You will be trained to use their technologies (Microsoft Active Directory, Unix, Backup, Storage management, VMware, ITIL Certification)
- You will have to speak English fluently and French or Dutch
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a bachelor or a master or equivalent by experience
- Salary up to € 60.000
- Smartphone + subscription
- Telephony at home fully paid
- Group insurance
- Individual insurance
- Meal voucher
- Transport allowances
- Flexible hours