Do you want to be part of a team that takes your career development as seriously as it does client satisfaction? A team that is ambitious and passionate about excellence? A team that knows that if you stop learning, you stop delivering? If this strikes a chord with you, if you are someone who relishes a challenge at the cutting-edge, who is creative yet practical and who wants nothing but the best for their clients - then we need to talk!
Aprico Consultants is looking for a Problem Manager (according to the ITIL definition) to investigate some recurring issues with the mobile infrastructure of our
client in region Namur.
What will the position be like?
- The mobile environment consists of 1500-2000 devices, that are managed by an MDM solution.
- The IT department's service desk has identified recurrent issues (therefore classified as “problems” under the ITIL definition), which need to be addressed.
- While the service desk organisation can find workaround solutions in the short term, our client would like to hire a mobile infrastructure expert who will be responsible for finding long-term fixes to these recurrent incidents.
- This person will possess advanced troubleshooting skills to identify the root cause of these problems and who will find long term solutions.
What do we expect from the ideal candidate?
- You have a university degree
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have more than 10 years of experience with general IT infrastructures
- You have an extensive experience with mobile infrastructures
- Extensive experience with MDM solutions
- You are stress resistant and able to take different assignments
- An investigative mindset
- Ideally, a strong understanding of ITIL and its processes
What do we offer?
- A familiar atmosphere that is part of the Aprico culture.
- A competitive salary package/rating
- A team of experts in Infrastructure. This allows you to have sparring partners.
Apply now and discover more about our opportunity!