System & Security Engineer / Cloud Solutions
We are looking for the future System & Security Engineer !
My client : a global leader specialised in Cloud & Digital offering several services from System Integration to Cyber-Security solutions.
As a System & Security Engineer you will join a passionate and innovate IT Team composed of 30 people, you will work for clients on different projects such as Defence, Financial Services, Health, Transportation and many other sectors.
Role & Tasks
- Implement and manage ICT and CyberSecurity concept
- Lead, deploy, enhance and maintain Security procedures and regulations : ISO 27001 certification !
- Improve the security and reliability of the infrastructure
- Upgrading and monitoring the high level performance (System, Server, Active Directory, backup, Storage, Private Cloud..)
- You will also be the Level 2/3 escalation point for infrastructure
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a Bachelor Degree or a Master's Degree in IT
- Experience in ISO 27001 implementation
- You manage Microsoft technologies and Cloud environment
- You speak French and English. Luxembourgish or German is a big asset !
- A competitive salary up to 70k€ (depending on your profile)
- Car leasing + Fuel card
- Easy access location in Luxembourg City
- Training and Certification
- Flexible Hours
- Innovative and Technical Projects
- The opportunity to work in an international, respectful environment with a local and familiar atmosphere
- Fast process : 2 Itw !