What will your mission be ?
- Due to the next phase of Service Oriented Architecture , we are looking for an Functional Analyst.
- The analyst will analyse, design, coordinate, setup and support the Cordys Phase out project activities as well as provide technology direction in support of the project &
- The analyst is responsible for the design and implementation of modern and flexible solutions according to agreed timelines and budgets in order to support the core business processes of our client in line with the business needs and quality requirements.
- He/she is responsible for building cost optimized solutions to support the business processes and in line with functional and technical evolutions in the STP Domain.
- He/she provides estimates about the complexity, time and efforts related to the design and the development of the solution.
Which tasks will you be working on ?
In cooperation with the Architecture team and under the supervision of the Project Manager, ypu will
- be responsible for the functional design of for Service Oriented Architecture and Enterprise Service Bus domains in Cordy Phase out project according to agreed timelines and budgets;
- make a logical data and process model as input for the technical model;
- design end to end integration service functional solutions, to be used by IBM Integration bus;
- translate the business processes into functional process;
- review services and BPM processes implemented by third parties;
- participate in enhancement of SOA governance and development process (e.g. development guidelines, standards and best practices);
- participate in migration of services implemented
- deliver & document functional analysis documents in order to enable the Technical Analyst & developers to build the solution according to the applicable standards;
- participate to writing of test scenarios & support to testers so that the test team is able to perform the proper testing.
- work within an agile & scrum project methodology
- Design & documentation
- Translate high-level design into low-level technical design
- Assess the functional & technical feasibility of proposed solutions with regard to quality, cost and delivered strategic vision of the applications.
- Deliver design documents in order to build solution according to the existing standards
Which Competences do you need for applying ?
- hold a higher degree in Information Technology or related and have at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- have advanced knowledge and experience in SOA architecture and design principles;
- work with XML (XSLT, XPATH...) & Web services (XML Schema, SOAP, WSDL, WS-*...)
- can look back on several years of hands-on experience in analysing, documenting & designing SOA and BPM solutions, preferably from IBM (Iib, Wsrr, BPM, Bam, Worklight)
- are business proficient in English and at least in Dutch or French;
- are passionate about technical matters and you actively drive to grow your in-depth skills;
- are able to work autonomously and in a stressful environment with changing priorities;
- you are inspired by the values of our client : Team, entrepreneurship and customer first.
As an extra
- you are able to work with Entreprise Application Integration and Middleware technologies (WebSphere MQ, Mft..)
- you are familiar with the STP business processes
- have at least some programing experience in Java and working knowledge of Oracle DB's and Linux;
- pattern development in IBM Integration bus/ WebSphere message broker is advantage;
- you have experience as an active member of Scrum teams , working in Agile project methodology
- You have a strong ability to deliver an efficient and optimized technical design.
- You are able to work under pressure and in a stressful environment with changing priorities.
- You can work an autonomous way but are a good team player.
- You must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and strong communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms.
- You are business proficient in English and at least in Dutch or French
- To work full time in Brussels (and sometimes in Hasselt)
- As from October 2017 till December 2017