Our client is a logistics company providing transport and warehousing solutions. They are specialized in part loads transport to France and Italy, but also offers full loads services across Europe. They offer warehousing services for chemical and dangerous goods. The company has its own warehouses and vehicles. It is based in Mollem - Asse, north-east of Brussels. They are constantly growing and operates in a dynamic environment. Currently they are looking for an ICT officer (m/f).
- As IT officer, you are responsible for the maintenance and purchase of existing / new Hardware and software of the company.
- You take an active role in the development of new IT solutions that will improve the company's operations and administration processes.
- You are close to the management team in order to have a quick decision-making as well as a quick reaction process for new customers' demands.
- You have a strong implication in all coming projects to link the operations-commercial- IT solutions aspects.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to)
- IT Infrastructure:
- You are responsible for the maintenance, purchase, setup of the Hardware infrastructure in the company.
- Together with external partners, you take the necessary measures to keep the systems up to date and assure its functioning.
- The same applies for all the software infrastructure of the company, including fleet and communication technologies.
- This includes maintenance, security, purchase or development of new systems.
- IT Development:
- You are responsible for the development of on-demand products by external providers
- Analysis of the processes and information flows
- Budget establishment and benchmark
- Test phases and implementation
- Evaluation and follow-up
- You have a degree in IT management, computer science or equivalent fields.
- You have a previous experience in the above-mentioned subjects, and have interest in the logistics and transportation industry.
- You have a critical eye for improvement, a hands-on mentality and strong organizational skills.
- You are eager to learn, you can challenge yourself, and goal oriented.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Flemish (Dutch). Any other European language is a plus.
- You like build up and can start a project from just an idea.
- You like to work in a dynamic company, where human contacts and your colleagues are key to success!
Part time or freelance activity can be discussed when applying.