Voor een bedrijf in Gent
Op zoek naar een Junior PHP Developer die gemotiveerd is om te groeien.
Our company is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within our company has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
In order to strengthen our Learning Technology team, we are looking for a learning solutions developer to support our growth ambitions.
Being part of the Learning Technology team, you are responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, testing, follow-up and maintenance of Learning Management Systems. You work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and ensure that clients' needs get the best-suited solution.
- You hold a degree and experience in the IT field;
- You have firm understanding of Cross-Browser/platform issues and solutions;
- You have solid background in SQL, XML, XSD, SOA, .NET;
- You have good understanding of LMS solutions such as Moodle, Totara, COD, NetDimensions, SuccessFactors;
- You demonstrate good fundamental knowledge of computer systems (such as Unix/Linux), IT trends and technologies (Gamification, Mobile, Social etc.) and UX principles;
- You have strong analytical skills, enabling a smooth interpretation of business needs and optimization of processes;
- You are capable to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently;
- You have an eye for details and take responsibility for delivered results.
- Strong customer orientation and an excellent service attitude are part of your DNA;
- You are flexible, eager to learn, and can think out of the box.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English are required
- GSM: Abo GSM
- Groep en hosp verzekering
- wagen met tankkaart