What is a AML, KYC, Compliance Consultant at Taleo?
With issues pertaining to corruption, terrorist financing, and money laundering becoming so prevalent, KYC policies have now evolved into an important tool to combat illegal transactions in the international finance field. KYC allows companies to protect themselves by ensuring that they are doing business legally and with legitimate entities, and it also protects the individuals who might otherwise be harmed by financial crime.
As consultant, you will execute independently client engagements related to AML investigations, AML systems reviews, AML framework reviews, KYC due diligence & compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
- Responsible for executing consulting projects in the areas of financial crime, governance, risk & compliance with focus on Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance (AML).
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships.
- Assist Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
How we imagine our future consultant?
- Master degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience
- Relevant professional experience (between 6 months - 4 years) in a similar role, either in consulting, and/or in the banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and fluency in French and English
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
- Certifications such as Agile, Scrum master, Product Owner are a major plus
Why should you should join us ?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects in different sectors of activities
You will be part of a talented and dynamic team
You will get individual coaching and mentoring and learn from more experienced professionals, who will support your growth both in your career, as well as in terms of personal development
You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.