For a Belgian organization, with HQ in Brussels, I am actively looking for 2 senior system engineer & 1 Tech Lead/Coordinator with still a big focus on technical expertise.
The company is planning several large projects to bring its End User environment to a higher and more current way of working. What can you expect?
- BYOD implementation
- MDM (InTune)
- Active Directory Transition
- Win 10 upscaling
- Security (Firewalling, Windows Defender,...)
You will work in a team of 15 system engineers focusing on End-User Computing. Your tasks will be divided into 50/50 percent 3rd line ticket solving and project work, supporting 20.000 users daily.
What knowledge is required?
- Windows Server
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Security aware
- Basic Network expertise
Are you Microsoft Certified? This is a major advantage!
Ideally, you have the following experiences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a system engineer
- Familiar with the technologies above on implementation level
- Work experience in Mid/ Large-sized companies
- Fluent in Dutch, French, or English
- You can work in a team
What can you expect as compensation?
- A technical environment with lots of challenges and new projects coming up
- Attractive salary package: Company Car, Public transport subscription, Insurance package, Meal vouchers, Eco-Cheques, net-allowance, ...
- 100% homeworking during Covid, Flexible hours, and homeworking in non-Covid times
- Internal Training plan + budget
Would you like to learn more about these opportunities?
Don't hesitate to reply via the button below.