One of our best customer is Urgently seeking for a Freelance Test Engineer to join a dynamic team and contribute to the growth of the company by testing all software-based solutions.
Our client is the fastest growing solar inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy with a unique high-tech approach to the industry, our client makes solar power systems productive, reliable,
As Test and Validation engineer, your role will be
- Interfaces with the project management and development teams to gather project information, understand project objectives, schedules, and constraints.
- Develops test schedules and resource requirements, and communicates ongoing progress and risks.
- Analyzes system requirements and reviews technical specifications to assess and evaluate test requirements for sub-assembly and final products.
- Defines new test systems, methodologies, processes, procedures using industry best practices and innovation
- Specifies and develops Hardware / software for new test systems and/or new product test suites.
- Debugs new and existing test systems and / or application test suites.
- Documents test systems, requirements, processes, and procedures.
- You have a bachelor degree in computer science
- You have at least 3 years experience in testing tools and testing methodologies. Development experience preferred.
- You speak fluently English, French and/or Dutch
- You have experience in Agile methodolgies
- You have excellent skills with:
- Selenium, Jira, Rally, qTest
- SQL Server,MS SQL IIS Manager, GitHub
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 6 Months
- Start date: ASAP