As Manager for the Center of Excellence 'Java' you will be leading the creation and implementation of the CoE product and/or services strategy whilst supporting the overall global IT processes.
You will establish an on-going operation of innovation, technology roadmap, continuous optimization, efficiency and operational excellence within the scope of the Centre of Excellence (CoE).
IT strategic leadership
- You contribute to the development and execution of the CoE strategy, in order to ensure alignment with the enterprise's IT and business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success.
- By setting and measuring KPI's you translate strategic objectives to a tactical action plan and follow-up on progress. You create the strategy to achieve a streamlined service in order to drive the global end-to-end business value within the CoE domain.
- You participate in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities in order to focus on suitability for integration with the existing IT CoE environment.
- You lead a team of technology experts in order to deliver state of the art IT services within your CoE domain.
- Your drive high performing teams by unlocking potential driving performance management, provide coaching & create an engaging environment while participating as an active member of your Center of Excellence in order to deliver expert knowledge on CoE services and/or products and digital product strategies.
- You facilitate learning and knowledge sharing through provision of a range of educational materials and resources, both within his/her CoE and towards other entities, in order to focus on Mastery and Craftsmanship.
- You build a strong performing organization by attracting and developing the right competencies and capabilities to deliver upon objectives.
- You define the desired cultural attributes you would like in your CoE. Engage team members to come up with some culture hacks to start changing behavior.
- You work with business operations / IT Service Management teams in order to ensure good coordination of IT changes without impacting business processes
- You ensure the execution of projects & programs are prioritised in line with TVH strategy, in order to strive for a First Time Right approach aiming for a Trusted Partnership model.
- You act as a true business partner towards business to continuously align on priorities and relevance, and adjust where needed.
- You collaborate with CoE Manager/colleagues on globally confronted challenges to improve User and/or Business experience & support and work with cross-functional CoE teams, in order to connect those working to a greater purpose focused on business outcomes.
- Master ICT or equivalent by experience
- Min 7 years of relevant professional experience
- remote people management
- Specific knowledge/experience
- Managerial experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Organisational skills
- Able to translate strategy into a tactical action plan
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicatively strong
- Reliable and discrete, positive attitude
- Diplomatic and problem solver
- Stress-resistant and flexible attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant...