Do you want to build with us the Smart Logistics solution for the future?
- Do you want to join a dynamic, flexible team in a growing company?
- Do you want to bring IoT, Big Data, and shortly IA concepts together to gather data from the field and transform them into relevant information?
- Do you want to develop tools to make logistics more sustainable and effective?
Then, join Ubidata as Software Engineer - Front End
Your primary focus will be development of visual and interactive elements of the Ubidata Track-and-Trace user interface:
- participation in the design of UI/UX wireframes and their translation to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
Combining art of design with art of programming is key in your job!
- Windows and Linux
- GIT and GitLab
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Engineer or master in computer science or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming (design patterns)
- Knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
- Angular 2+
- Node.js, NPM
- WebPack toolchain
- Good level of English (any mother language is great!)
Knowledge of the following technologies:
- The CSS Foundation framework
- Google maps API
- Apache / Nginx
- Rewarding role within a quality team and a pleasant working environment.
- The opportunity to develop professionally, with attentive guidance.
- High degree of autonomy and space to take initiatives.
- Attractive salary package with many fringe benefits.
- Permanent contract.
Don't wait, act now!
Send your resume and cover letter immediatelyvia the button below.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.