Our client is a leading communications company and requires a Project Manager to join the team at their office in Mechlen as part of a project on the Delivery and Reporting Team.
- Create and manage the project management plan;
- Follow-up of scope, budget, quality, planning, risks, communication and project resources in order to guarantee a successful execution of the project plan;
- Create, manage and communicate status and budget reporting;
- Build and maintain a healthy professional relationship with all stakeholders;
- Being a reliable consultant for the business;
- Develop a motivating culture within the project team;
- Distribute knowledge and coach the project team to achieve optimal performance.
- Works daily with the project team consisting of business, process and functional analysts
- Reports the project status to the steering committee
- Works daily with the external software supplier
- Manages internal customer contacts so that they are always aware of the project at all times
- Bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent through experience
- Experience as a Project Manager of successful, large projects characterized by the methodical approach
- Experience in the Telecom sector
- Strong leadership and communication capacities
- Strong in stakeholder engagement
- Experience in Jira is an additional asset
- Thorough knowledge of project methodologies and preferably PMP certified.
Initially a 3 month contract but extendable between 12-18 months based in Mechelen, Belgium